- How do we choose automation tools?
- Which tools should we choose — and should it be open-source, subscription-based, or a hybrid approach?
- If our Team already has automation in place, how do we lead a discussion about the possibility of switching from one framework to another?
- When would it make sense to make a switch from an existing tool to a new tool?
Takeaways from the topic:
- Learn how to research the available tools (both open-source and subscription-based), consult with vendors and stakeholders, analyze features, develop cost analysis models, led force-field analysis exercises, engage with proofs of concept, and ultimately choose a tool or framework.
- Learn how to guide the conversation and process of moving away from one tool or framework in favor of another.
- Participants will leave the session with guidelines on how they can steer the same type of conversation in their organization (how to do the research, how to lead the fact gathering and analysis, and how to help the team to make the final decision).