This Agile approach means that different testers, with vastly different skill sets, are getting involved in the testing process. More specifically, it means that developers are being incorporated into the testing cycle earlier than ever before, and the test team is to use more modern test tools and techniques.
Takeaways from the topic:
- To drive for bugs to be detected earlier are cheaper to fix.
- To increase efficiency in the software development process using QA as a catalyst .
- Improve product quality because more bugs are detected in earlier stages.
- Reduce time to market since the QA process doesn’t take as much time.
- Changing manual testers’ mindset to think more process by taking advantage of DevSecOps practise
- To drive and encourage a competitive advantage by letting QA teams move fast and build and defend their credibility by innovating in iterations.
May 26 @ 13:15
13:15 — 14:00 (45′)