Every day and every time we want to be updated on what is happening in the testing world. New tools, new technology, new frameworks. Thank god, we got fewer new programming languages. But is it a really critical point of your success? Is it why you high-level professional engineer? Is it really important, that today you work with TypeScript, and tomorrow you need to move to Python? Experienced engineers can tell you – Nope. So what is really critical for you to be a success in so a dynamic world? he will tell you in his talk.
Takeaways from the talk:
- What does it mean to be a successful high-level professional engineer in a dynamic and agile tech world?
- What are transferable skills?
- Why it is important today more than in the past?
- Top 5 skills you need to maintain and improve every day for your professional fit.
- Tips on how to train and be fit.