Takeaways from the talk:
- How to implement Specification by Example/BDD as a development methodology, not as a tool.
- If you are writing test scripts you have already failed.
- How to write – and automate – requirements.
- Zero test cases, zero test scripts, and lots of automation are the right way to go.
- How to reuse your automation across interfaces – use at least half of the automation code for the web, the API, and the mobile apps.
- Cut the cost of maintaining your automation by 50% to 80%.