Ask yourself these questions:
1. Are your frontend integration tests slow and provide feedback too late causing delays to your release?
2. Do your integration tests fail due to environment and data issues?
3. Does changes to other teams’ API service cause your tests to fail?
In this session, you will learn the fundamentals of contract testing as well as how to implement consumer-driven contracts with Pactflow and how to use them as stubs within your end-to-end test suite. This technique is ideal for delivering services within a microservice architecture confidently, for example an API client communicating with a web front-end.
Introduce API contract testing to your test suite to enable:
– Faster feedback from API changes
– Less interruption from integration issues
– Code generated stubs verified by API service provider