- Discuss the current stage of the world we live in.
- Due to more complex solutions being developed, and budget cuts, what are the drawbacks for manual or Sdet QA.
- How can we use its best modern AI, and not lose a job over it?
- What can cover AI testing and what potentially is still a black zone…. that might be not resolved within the next year.
- Documentation role and improvements
- Test cases … do we have time for them?
Takeaways from the talk:
- What QA should be willing to accept as the AI and new tech bring into the profession?
- Skills need to be improved to keep up with the profession.
- New layers of knowledge that should be the baseline for modern QA