With the current situation where the entire world is going through a pandemic due to Covid-19, we are moving all our conferences online so that you can continue with your learning curve while staying safe at home.
As per our earlier plan, we were doing a series of conferences in Australia and New Zealand, starting with Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland. Now with the ability to move these conferences online, it has allowed us to club all these events together, adding it to a total of 24 live talks, and we would like to extend this to each delegate registered for any of the locations mentioned above.
Converting the conference to a digital medium enables 3X more learning from the best thought leaders and practitioners in the software quality assurance and test engineering industry.
Highlights of this live online learning session:
- Attend 24 live talks.
- Distributed over six days.
- 4 sessions each day.
- Dedicated and moderated Q&A session during and after the event.
- Access to recorded sessions if you miss any talk.
- Access to presentations shared after the event.
- E-network with delegates and speakers through a closed LinkedIn group and get the discussion going.