Management 3.0 Certified Facilitator & Trainer
Certified Scrum Professional
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Scaled Agile Framework 4.0 Program Consultant
ThinkBuzan Licensed Instructor (Mind mapping)
- International Professional
- Accomplished Agile Practitioner, Trainer, Coach, Mentor, Servant Leader and Entrepreneur
- 19 + years of visible and exemplary performance with reputed organizations including Deutsche Bank, DBS Bank, Nordea Bank, Nordea Life and Pensions, TCS, Tieto, Thoughtworks, Credit Capital to name a few.
- Achievements portfolio
- Inducted and improved Growth mindset of individuals and teams
- Enabled business agility across geographies not limited to Singapore, India, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, the Czech Republic, UK
- Identified, built and groomed champions across the board
- 360 degree turnaround of decaying portfolios
- Transformed customer-vendor relationships into a partnered ‘One-Team’
- Passionately drive the mindset & behavior change of people to help them on-board the right path to agility
- Train and mentor C-level executives from various domains to help build an adaptive leadership mindset
- Coach leaders, managers and teams to help build and enhance the agile conducive environment for their organization and build business agility
- Conduct public/private workshops in Agile for Leaders, Teams and ScrumMasters and mentoring sessions to build an adaptive mindset across individuals and communities.
- Dispel the mist around starting an Agile project
- Your Inception Deck: the beginning
- Deep-dive into the Deck with Elevator Pitch, Product Box, Radical Project Management sliders, Critical Success / Failure factors, Prioritisation techniques and Release planning with Information radiators and more!
Anyone in the organization beginning to work on an Agile project or understand the various components needed to charter an Agile project.
- Open Mind
- Understand and experience Agile/Scrum ceremonies
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Both days)
Interactive combination of simulation and presentation
Minimum – Maximum Participants
15 – 35
This workshop can be customised for your specific Agile project team