During this two day workshop on Agile Testing, the participant gets an opportunity to enhance their Testing skills and QA strategy to adapt to the Agile methodology of product development. As Quality is a responsibility of each member in an Agile team this course details out on how an Agile team can invoke Quality right from the start of the product ideation.
This course will help Testers understand their role in reviewing and collaborating for User Stories, estimation techniques, importance of Test Preparation, Test Environment, Test Data, Tools, Regression Strategy, User Story elaboration, Metrics for the overall testing strategy in an agile project.
The course gives an understanding on how to strategies Automation testing and use it to improve quality and shorten the feedback loop. The course is backed-up with simulation games which gives practical understanding of the Agile Testing concepts and best practices followed within Quality Quadrants. This also helps to learn about the various assessment models to gauge the Agile Testing readiness and quantify the Agile Testing practices at different milestones.
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Awareness of Agile and Traditional Practices.
- Develop an Agile testing mindset and improve the collaboration with the whole team approach
- Learn building right test strategies upfront and match the pace of overall product development
- Explore the benefits of Automation and Non-functional testing strategies within the software testing and quality assurance process, and understand how this is integral to agile development.
- Develop the ability to contribute to the overall Business Value of the product under development by complete Quality Driven approach.
- Understand the different levels and types of automation and how to shorten feedback loop
- Learn the Agile Testing framework for usage of Templates, Checklists and Guidelines to strengthen the Agile Testing strategy for today’s application.
Who should attend?
- Functional Testers, Test Analyst, Test Leads, Test Managers, Non- Functional Testers, Product owners and Business Analysts.
Kunal has over 10 years of experience, working in various capacities including Developer, Test Engineer, Scrum Master and an Agile Coach. As a Transformation Change Agent in Process improvements and Methodology, he has worked with customers across the world in multiple geographies and business verticals. Kunal is a firm believer of “people development” for any organization to achieve the desirable future state. Driving consulting assignments for process improvements and methodology changes, he is a pro in defining Roadmaps and implementing of best practices using Quantified methods.
Kunal has immense expertise in defining Quality Assurance for processes, needed in STLC/SDLC starting from Requirement gathering to Development, Testing and Release Management into production using Traditional, Hybrid or Agile methodology. He has implemented complete QA frameworks for clients like Reserve Bank of Australia, Saudi Telecom and has helped benchmark Quality practices for Western Union, Admin Re, Vodafone, John Wiley and Sons and Loyalty One.
As part of trainings and workshop, Kunal has trained the employees of various Organization to adapt QA to the modern Product development cycle. The trainings and workshops are designed to cater to the current challenges faced by the industry for software quality assurance. The primary focus are the big pillars People, Process, Tools and Technology