Leading SAFe 4.0
With SA certification
Leading the Lean Agile Software Enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework
This two-day course teaches the Lean-Agile principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). You’ll learn how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, how to build an Agile Portfolio, and how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale. You will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and how to apply the principles and practices of SAFe to support Agile teams, programs, program portfolio management, and to coordinate large Value Streams.
Attending the class prepares you to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA).
- Apply SAFe to scale Lean and Agile development in your enterprise
- Support the execution of Agile Release trains
- Coordinate large Value streams
- Manage a Lean-Agile portfolio
- Align the organization to a common process model
- Configure the framework for your context
- Unlock the intrinsic motivation of knowledge workers
- Support a Lean-Agile transformation in your enterprise
|07-08 March 2017||Bangalore||Sarika Kharbanda||Super Early Bird: Rs 22000.00 + ST (Ends 20 January 2017)|
|11-12 March 2017||Pune||Sarika Kharbanda||Super Early Bird: Rs 22000.00 + ST (Ends 20 January 2017)|
Management 3.0 Certified Facilitator & Trainer
Certified Scrum Professional
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Scaled Agile Framework 4.0 Program Consultant
ThinkBuzan Licensed Instructor (Mind mapping)
- International Professional
- Accomplished Agile Practitioner, Trainer, Coach, Mentor, Servant Leader and Entrepreneur
- 19 + years of visible and exemplary performance with reputed organizations including Deutsche Bank, DBS Bank, Nordea Bank, Nordea Life and Pensions, TCS, Tieto, Thoughtworks, Credit Capital to name a few.
- Achievements portfolio
- Inducted and improved Growth mindset of individuals and teams
- Enabled business agility across geographies not limited to Singapore, India, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, the Czech Republic, UK
- Identified, built and groomed champions across the board
- 360 degree turnaround of decaying portfolios
- Transformed customer-vendor relationships into a partnered ‘One-Team’
- Passionately drive the mindset & behavior change of people to help them on-board the right path to agility
- Train and mentor C-level executives from various domains to help build an adaptive leadership mindset
- Coach leaders, managers and teams to help build and enhance the agile conducive environment for their organization and build business agility
- Conduct public/private workshops in Agile for Leaders, Teams and ScrumMasters and mentoring sessions to build an adaptive mindset across individuals and communities.
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Implementing an Agile Release Train
- Experiencing PI Planning
- Executing and Releasing Value
- Building an Agile Portfolio
- Coordinating Large Value Streams
- Leading the Lean-Agile Enterprise
Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs Development, QA Professionals, Infrastructure Management Program and Project Managers, Product and Product Line Management, Portfolio Managers, PMO, Process Leads Enterprise, System and Solution Architects.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SA certification exam.
- 5+ years experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum
What you get with these 2 days?
- Attendee workbooks Eligibility to take the SAFe Agilist exam
- 1 year membership to Scaled Agile, with access to members-only resources such as webinars, workbooks, guidance presentations, and advance notice of upcoming SAFe products
- SAFe Agilist attendance certificate upon request
- Eligibility to apply for 16 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with PMI for PMP or PMI-ACP certifications
- Eligibility to apply for SEUs under Category C toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
Attendees who pass the exam will receive:
- A SAFe Agilist certificate
- One year certified membership as a SAFe Agilist
- SAFe Agilist branding kit with the SA certification mark
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Both days)
Minimum – Maximum Participants
15 – 35
The trainer was knowledgeable, handled all queries confidently and gave lot of good suggestions
Lot of activities and easy explanation of complex theories.
Overall a great course content and facilitator knowledge.
The trainer is fun and a fantastic story teller. Her stories and exercises helped us learn the concepts.
This training session was helpful. I was able to understand role of scrum master, product owner and dev team.