Management 3.0 – the Next Generation of Management – is all about doing the right thing for your team, involving everyone in improving the system and fostering employee engagement with the right environment around to enable this.
With this 2 days workshop we help people across organizations looking to answer:
- How can we motivate our workers?
- How can managers trust their teams?
- How can we change the mindset of managers?
- How can we get teams to take responsibility?
- How can we improve teamwork and team collaboration?
Our Management 3.0 workshop helps answer these questions in a pragmatic way. And they are a lot of fun! Every moment our Workshop from exercises to games to discussions to coffee breaks is an opportunity to share, learn, network with your peers, laugh and improve your approach to management.
- Equip you with hands-on approaches that
- Help enhance your approach to management
- Can become solutions for increasing employee engagement and improving results for your team and / or organization.
Management 3.0 Certified Facilitator & Trainer
Certified Scrum Professional
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Scaled Agile Framework 4.0 Program Consultant
ThinkBuzan Licensed Instructor (Mind mapping)
- International Professional
- Accomplished Agile Practitioner, Trainer, Coach, Mentor, Servant Leader and Entrepreneur
- 19 + years of visible and exemplary performance with reputed organizations including Deutsche Bank, DBS Bank, Nordea Bank, Nordea Life and Pensions, TCS, Tieto, Thoughtworks, Credit Capital to name a few.
- Achievements portfolio
- Inducted and improved Growth mindset of individuals and teams
- Enabled business agility across geographies not limited to Singapore, India, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, the Czech Republic, UK
- Identified, built and groomed champions across the board
- 360 degree turnaround of decaying portfolios
- Transformed customer-vendor relationships into a partnered ‘One-Team’
- Passionately drive the mindset & behavior change of people to help them on-board the right path to agility
- Train and mentor C-level executives from various domains to help build an adaptive leadership mindset
- Coach leaders, managers and teams to help build and enhance the agile conducive environment for their organization and build business agility
- Conduct public/private workshops in Agile for Leaders, Teams and ScrumMasters and mentoring sessions to build an adaptive mindset across individuals and communities.
- Management & Leadership
- Complexity Thinking
- Motivation & Engagement
- Learning & Competence
- Delegation & Empowerment
- Values & Culture
- Growing Structure
- Success & Failure
Games and Exercises
- Each of these 8 topics includes at least 1 game or exercise that you as a participant practice what you learnt and are ready to take it back to your teams!
- Debriefs and discussions follow through with activities so that all participants can try and relate the learning to their own context and come up with questions and / experience to be addressed and shared with all participants.
- Anyone who wants to be a better leader!
- Anyone focused on enhancing their approach to management.
- If you’re a team leader, development manager, delivery manager, middle manager, CEO, CIO, CXO, human resources manager, project manager, product owner, agile developer, scrum master, or want to be a great people leader regardless of title, this workshop is for you!
- Open Mind
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Both days)
Interactive combination of games and presentation
Minimum – Maximum Participants
15 – 35
The trainer was knowledgeable, handled all queries confidently and gave lot of good suggestions
Lot of activities and easy explanation of complex theories.
Overall a great course content and facilitator knowledge.
The trainer is fun and a fantastic story teller. Her stories and exercises helped us learn the concepts.
This training session was helpful. I was able to understand role of scrum master, product owner and dev team.