With global sourcing, telecommuting, working from home and freelancing becoming more common today, distributed and dispersed teams have started to become a norm.
This workshop takes you through the Foundation of Scrum, the practical realities of Distributed Scrum across the globe dealing with different time-zones too and helps instill confidence in you to tackle the challenges that might come with Distributed Scrum in your projects.
We do this in a fun and interactive workshop mode with a Live Simulation of Distributed teams for you to experience the different Scrum roles, artefacts and meetings when teams are distributed.
- Understand what is Scrum and its key foundations
- Understand and experience different challenges faced with Distributed Scrum and potential options to overcome them
- Understand and experience the different roles and how they work together across Timezones
- Understand and facilitate communication and collaboration across a distributed Agile team working across different Time-zones
- Understand how to and facilitate lift-off of a Distributed Scrum project