Scrum Refresher is a 1 day worksop which brings to you a refresher of Scrum Values and different Scrum practices of Scrum in an interactive and fun way and instills confidence to implement Scrum in your projects.
This workshop reminds you of the foundation of Scrum and allows you to experience the different Scrum roles, artefacts and meetings in Scrum in a Simulation.
- Refresh your mind with what is Scrum and its key foundations
- Experience the different roles in Scrum
- Experience the Scrum artefacts and meetings to be able to apply them in your context
Management 3.0 Certified Facilitator & Trainer
Certified Scrum Professional
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Scaled Agile Framework 4.0 Program Consultant
ThinkBuzan Licensed Instructor (Mind mapping)
- International Professional
- Accomplished Agile Practitioner, Trainer, Coach, Mentor, Servant Leader and Entrepreneur
- 19 + years of visible and exemplary performance with reputed organizations including Deutsche Bank, DBS Bank, Nordea Bank, Nordea Life and Pensions, TCS, Tieto, Thoughtworks, Credit Capital to name a few.
- Achievements portfolio
- Inducted and improved Growth mindset of individuals and teams
- Enabled business agility across geographies not limited to Singapore, India, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, the Czech Republic, UK
- Identified, built and groomed champions across the board
- 360 degree turnaround of decaying portfolios
- Transformed customer-vendor relationships into a partnered ‘One-Team’
- Passionately drive the mindset & behavior change of people to help them on-board the right path to agility
- Train and mentor C-level executives from various domains to help build an adaptive leadership mindset
- Coach leaders, managers and teams to help build and enhance the agile conducive environment for their organization and build business agility
- Conduct public/private workshops in Agile for Leaders, Teams and ScrumMasters and mentoring sessions to build an adaptive mindset across individuals and communities.
- Refresher: What is Scrum and its Values?
- Experience the Scrum Simulation with
- Scrum Roles, Artefacts and Meetings
- Running a Release with a few Sprints: Creating your Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Estimation, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Information RadiatorsGeneral Knowledge
Anyone in the organisation interested in refreshing their Scrum concepts and or currently working with a Scrum team.
- Open Mind
- Basic working knowledge of Scrum
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Interactive combination of games, role-plays and presentations
Minimum – Maximum Participants
15 – 35
The trainer was knowledgeable, handled all queries confidently and gave lot of good suggestions
Lot of activities and easy explanation of complex theories.
Overall a great course content and facilitator knowledge.
The trainer is fun and a fantastic story teller. Her stories and exercises helped us learn the concepts.
This training session was helpful. I was able to understand role of scrum master, product owner and dev team.