User Story Mapping
Talk, doc, slice, estimate & plan stories
- Are we building the right product?
- Are the User stories written by our product group too large?
- Are the User stories lacking the details I need to begin development?
We still hear such questions when it comes to building products. And then we start to realize and ask ourselves – ‘Are user stories really a better way to write requirements?’
This 2 day workshop gives you hands-on experience to talk, write, slice, estimate, prioritize, iterate and plan user stories and build User Story Maps.
- Learn to keep the focus on Value for users and their needs versus individual product features
- Embrace how user story mapping technique allows your team to have better conversations enabling building the ‘right’ product
- Steer the product together as a team by determining which stories to build next
- Learn to write, slice, estimate, prioritize and user stories across iterations / releases
|28 Feb-01 Mar 2017||Bangalore||Sarika Kharbanda||Early Bird: Rs 16000.00 + ST (Ends:28 January 2017)|
|8-9 April 2017||Pune||Sarika Kharbanda||Early Bird: Rs 16000.00 + ST (Ends:25 January 2017)|
Management 3.0 Certified Facilitator & Trainer
Certified Scrum Professional
Certified Scrum Product Owner
Scaled Agile Framework 4.0 Program Consultant
ThinkBuzan Licensed Instructor (Mind mapping)
- International Professional
- Accomplished Agile Practitioner, Trainer, Coach, Mentor, Servant Leader and Entrepreneur
- 19 + years of visible and exemplary performance with reputed organizations including Deutsche Bank, DBS Bank, Nordea Bank, Nordea Life and Pensions, TCS, Tieto, Thoughtworks, Credit Capital to name a few.
- Achievements portfolio
- Inducted and improved Growth mindset of individuals and teams
- Enabled business agility across geographies not limited to Singapore, India, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, the Czech Republic, UK
- Identified, built and groomed champions across the board
- 360 degree turnaround of decaying portfolios
- Transformed customer-vendor relationships into a partnered ‘One-Team’
- Passionately drive the mindset & behavior change of people to help them on-board the right path to agility
- Train and mentor C-level executives from various domains to help build an adaptive leadership mindset
- Coach leaders, managers and teams to help build and enhance the agile conducive environment for their organization and build business agility
- Conduct public/private workshops in Agile for Leaders, Teams and ScrumMasters and mentoring sessions to build an adaptive mindset across individuals and communities.
- What is User Story and Story Map?
- Write user stories (including using INVEST) and Story cards (eg templates)
- How and when to Slice user stories?
- Estimate and prioritize to build a release roadmap
- User Story Map – your visual dashboard
Product managers, Product owners, business analysts, anyone on the development teams.
- Open Mind
- Practical experience in Agile
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM (Both days)
Interactive combination of simulation and presentation
Minimum – Maximum Participants
15 – 35
The trainer was knowledgeable, handled all queries confidently and gave lot of good suggestions
Lot of activities and easy explanation of complex theories.
Overall a great course content and facilitator knowledge.
The trainer is fun and a fantastic story teller. Her stories and exercises helped us learn the concepts.
This training session was helpful. I was able to understand role of scrum master, product owner and dev team.