Talk, doc, slice, estimate & plan stories
- Are we building the right product?
- Are the User stories written by our product group too large?
- Are the User stories lacking the details I need to begin development?
We still hear such questions when it comes to building products. And then we start to realize and ask ourselves – ‘Are user stories really a better way to write requirements?’
This 2 day workshop gives you hands-on experience to talk, write, slice, estimate, prioritize, iterate and plan user stories and build User Story Maps.
- Learn to keep the focus on Value for users and their needs versus individual product features
- Embrace how user story mapping technique allows your team to have better conversations enabling building the ‘right’ product
- Steer the product together as a team by determining which stories to build next
- Learn to write, slice, estimate, prioritize and user stories across iterations / releases