Attendees can develop a skillset that’s in demand worldwide—and empower their enterprises to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when they become a SAFe® Agilist (SA). During this two-day course, they’ll learn the principles and practices of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®), how to execute and release value through Agile Release Trains, and what it means to lead a Lean-Agile transformation at enterprise scale.
Attendees will gain an understanding of the Lean-Agile mindset and why it’s so effective in today’s adapt-or-die marketplace. They’ll also get practical advice on supporting Agile teams and programs, empowering a Lean Portfolio, building a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and coordinating large solutions.
- Understand their own org set up through multiple exercises and games
- Simulate PI Planning to understand bringing multiple scrum teams together
- Understand leading teams and releases with efficient SAFe practices
- Understand DevOps culture and CICD pipeline for faster releases
- Using Lean in scrum and Kanban teams
Who should attend
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Padma is an enthusiastic IT professional with 24 years of experience in total and over 15+ years in IT with expertise in driving strategic initiatives, Coaching & Consulting, Product Development Mentoring, & Training and Solution Design. This experience is coupled with strong leadership, communication, analytical, problem solving, and customer service skills. She has strategized large agile transformation journeys for Target Technology, Philips Healthcare, Honeywell Technologies, Syniverse Technology Solutions and currently designing and driving the transformation journey for Lowes. In this role, Padma is involved in re-designing the organization structure to enable transformation success, developing roadmap both on practices and on tools for transformation and setting up the team to implement and execute the transformation journey.
Padma has rich hands-on experience in implementing agile software development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SAFe, FDD, TDD among other methods across different domains and business establishments. She also brings in expertise in Lean Startup and Design Thinking which she uses effectively with agile flavors to help organizations in achieving their goals of faster to market with high quality.
Standard Course Hours: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Examination and Certification