In today’s lean startup world, there is a need for every product company to innovate and reinvent their existing products. At the same time, the startups with their limited resources and teams need to be able to compete with the established products companies worldwide.
And this is no different for service providers as well. They need to innovate and reinvent in the way they work to be able to support their product development clients.
This workshop is designed for every product company who would like to reinvent their products (and or services) to move into the next league and gain competitive advantage.
- Working experience in product development set up
- Working or worked in start ups
You Will Learn
- Understand current product to begin the innovation journey
- Games that you can play at your workplace frequently to discover your products
- Different ways to understand your customers and get their feedback right from the start
- Value streams to invest in right set of features and products
Who should attend
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Business and strategy leaders
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
Padma is an enthusiastic IT professional with 24 years of experience in total and over 15+ years in IT with expertise in driving strategic initiatives, Coaching & Consulting, Product Development Mentoring, & Training and Solution Design. This experience is coupled with strong leadership, communication, analytical, problem solving, and customer service skills. She has strategized large agile transformation journeys for Target Technology, Philips Healthcare, Honeywell Technologies, Syniverse Technology Solutions and currently designing and driving the transformation journey for Lowes. In this role, Padma is involved in re-designing the organization structure to enable transformation success, developing roadmap both on practices and on tools for transformation and setting up the team to implement and execute the transformation journey.
Padma has rich hands-on experience in implementing agile software development methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, SAFe, FDD, TDD among other methods across different domains and business establishments. She also brings in expertise in Lean Startup and Design Thinking which she uses effectively with agile flavors to help organizations in achieving their goals of faster to market with high quality.
Padma is on mentor and expert panel of Mass Challenge (Startup accelerator program at Boston) and is involved in selection of startups for the accelerator program and mentoring the selected startups in their journey.
Standard Course Hours: 9:00 am – 4:30 pm