Quality Engineering / Senior Test Architect with nineteen years of experience in the IT Industry, across Banking, Telecommunications, Products, Government and Energy sectors.
• Extensive experience with Testing: Test Management, Test Architecture, Test Delivery, and Test Governance. Worked with all phases of IT testing, since initial test strategy and approach definition and implementation, test planning, execution, deployment support, test governance, metrics, and continuous improvement.
• Worked on long term assignments on offshore delivery centers (India and Philippines), responsible for large testing organizations, responsible to implement strategies of offshoring responsibilities and accountabilities of the majority of testing work.
• Great adaptability to different situations and different people styles, being able to build strong relationships and commitments as well as establishing personal credibility with clients
• Involved in complex Transformation projects, effectively leveraging mix of resources from different workforces and different locations.
– Routinely perform assessments and reviews for clients and/or internal Accenture engagements to provide strategies and recommendations related to quality engineering, modern testing, and test automation.